Administrator Panel –> Integrations
*Note: Connecting to your Dropbox account lets you do the following:
- Automatically create folders for contacts and cases in your Dropbox/Apps folder.
- Save forms directly to the appropriate case folder in Dropbox.
- View, Upload and Download documents to your Dropbox folder.
To connect your Prima.Law account with Dropbox,
- Navigate to the Administrator Panel.
- Select the “Dropbox” tab.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- You will be asked to login to your Dropbox
- You will be asked permission for Prima.Law to Dropbox. Click approve.
- You will be logged out of Prima.Law and will have to log in again
- When you log in, you will notice the dropbox logo in the top toolbar of Prima.Law. On the Dropbox tab of the Administrator Panel, you will see you are connected to Dropbox.
- In the Dropbox, as you access it from your computer, Prima.Law will create a folder titled “PrimaFacie” in the “Apps” folder.
- When you create or click a new contact, it will create a new folder for that contact.
- When you create or click on an existing case, it will create a new folder for that case.
- When you click “Download to Dropbox” from the forms tab in a case, it will create a “forms” subfolder in the corresponding case folder.
- o disconnect your Dropbox account, simply go to the “Dropbox” tab in the Administrator Panel and click disconnect. You will also have to log into your Dropbox account and remove permissions for Prima.Law.