When creating a case, you can use one of our 180 different case types including checklists, case-flows and forms.
To create a new case in Prima.Law you have a few options.
- You can create a new case in Prima using either a custom case type or one of Prima.Law’s pre-defined case-types.
- You can first create a contact and then from inside that contact page you can select the tab “Cases” and then click “New”
- You can also navigate to the left-hand menu in Prima.Law and select “Cases” –> “New”, or
- You can import an existing case from Clio. This is done when importing a contact, or
- You can import a case from PracticePanther