Enjoy this training video on electronic payments with PrimaPay!
Now you can receive Credit/Debit and ACH/E-Check Payments with PrimaPay! With our billing, invoicing and payment plan features in place, Prima is now ready to start accepting payments from your clients. You can setup payment plans to autopay on a schedule, you can send a payment link to your customers and you can manually enter payment information to record payments as well.
Please watch the above video for detailed instructions on how to get started.
If you would like to schedule a time with out payment experts, please click here:
- Navigate to the Administrator Panel in Prima
- –> Integrations, and find “PrimaPay”
- Click the “Create User” button
- Follow the prompts to fill out the application to accept electronic payments.
- Wait 1-2 business days for approval, then navigate back to the Admin Panel
- Navigate to the Integrations tab, and select the Settings button on the PrimaPay integration.
- Verify that all approvals have occurred.
- If you have questions up to this point, contact us HERE
- Choose “Sync Accounts” (you need to be sure that you have create your “Operating” and “Trust” accounts in the “Accounts” tab of the Admin Panel first.
- Make sure to select the corresponding accounts to sync.
- Once they show connected, you can begin to accept payments.
- Navigate to a case and find the invoices tab
- Choose an “unpaid” invoice to pay.
- Select the down arrow from the invoice item and you will see the option to “Send Payment Link” or “Record Payment”
- You can use either way to record payments
- If you send the client a payment link, then you will not be able to record another payment on that invoice until they have made their payment. At any time, you can select the same menu to “Remove External Payment Link” and then proceed to manually record a payment via the “Record Payment” Option
- This prevents mistakenly recording multiple payments that you would need to correct later.
- When creating a payment plan, you can choose an electronic payment method to automatically charge the client on the due date.
- When selecting an electronic payment method for a payment plan, autopay is forced on.
- If you do not want to create a payment plan, WITH an electronic method of payment and WITH autopay, simply create a “cash” based payment plan, then generate the payment plan, and then proceed to record payments manually with your choice of payment method.
- There is a very thorough payments dashboard that you can use to access a list of all electronic payments, payment status and more.
- You can use the dashboard to manage payment disputes, refunds and to review detailed reporting and payment statistics.
- Access the dashboard by navigating to the Admin Panel –> Integrations tab –> PrimaPay and select the “Dashboard” button.
- You will login to the “Stax” platform and you will be directed to the PrimaPay dashboard.