We, at Prima.Law, are proud to announce that we have released the PracticePanther integration for PrimaFacie.
Here are some of the basics about the integration.
- A PracticePanther account is required. This will also work with a demo account from PracticePanther.
- Once you connect to PracticePanther, you will have a 1-direction integration.
- You can import contacts and matters from PracticePanther into Prima.Law.
- Data does not flow from Prima.Law to PracticePanther.
- For example, if you create a case in Prima.Law, it will not automatically appear in PracticePanther.
- Likewise, contacts that you create in Prima.Law do not appear in PracticePanther.
- However, you are able to import those items FROM PracticePanther INTO Prima.Law at any time.
- The basic workflow is something like this: You have a contact who hires you or will consult with you. Their information goes into PracticePanther. Once you want to do a thorough intake with our intake sheets, or once the client hires you for a case for which you need forms, that is when you would import them into Prima.Law.
- From inside Prima.Law, you can click the “Go to PracticePanther” button to go directly to that contact or matter inside of PracticePanther.
For immigration attorneys, the Prima.Law+PracticePanther combination is essential. Immigration attorneys deal with so many forms, and we have them all.
- Easily autofill immigration forms,
- Track priority dates,
- Track Expiration Dates,
- Prepare addendums and immigration packets.
- With 114 predefined case-types, we have checklists and
- Case-flows for the most common immigration cases.
- the Prima.Law client portal also allows uploading documents directly to the checklist
- Attorneys can upload documents directly to the checklist from their mobile device