With Prima, you can match custom fields in Practice panther to Prima.Law
If you are using PracticePanther, you are interested in preserving the data that you have collected. With Prima.Law, you can import all the custom field data you have in PracticePanther for a Contact and you can use that for autofilling forms inside Prima.Law.
Here are the steps to import your custom fields from PracticePanther.
- Navigate to the Administrator Panel
- Then Navigate to the “Integrations” tab.
- From there (this is assuming you have already connected your account to PracticePanther) you will click the “Custom Fields” button in the PracticePanther section.
- Now you will see all the custom fields in PracticePanther and you can either select all to import or choose which ones you want to import.
- When you close this window, you will be brought to the custom fields tab, where you can review which fields were imported.
- If you cannot see the drop-down menu to match to an autofilling field in Prima.Law, click on “Edit” for that field, and then select the “Contact” module.
- Return to the custom fields tab and then choose which field inside Prima.Law you would like the custom field to autofill.
- Now as you import contacts, you will automatically bring in that data and it will be used in the forms where required.
Please see the video above for a personal walkthrough.