Admin –> Subscription and Users
To add a new user to your account,
- Make sure you have the appropriate number of users selected in your subscription.
- You must have enough “Prima Core” users in your subscription to increase the number of users.
- If you want the new user to have access to a forms library, make sure you have enough library subscriptions.
- Navigate to the “Users” section at the top.
- Here you will manage your users and invite new users.
- After you invite a new user, they will be emailed a confirmation email with their password.
- If you don’t want to wait for them to confirm, simply click the button to “Show Disabled Users”
- Then select the action menu for the user and choose to “Enable” and reset their password.